Labels

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer Beauty Favorites

 Summer is finally over!!!  Are you excited? Do you wish it could stay?

It is during these hot days and nights where we want to wear very little clothes and products on our bodies. We treat ourselves to some of our fav treats, trinkets, and places to go.


Here are some of my favorite beauties over the summer. These products are what I have been CRAZY in LOVE with them. They are low to mid price products. I am a type of girl who owns everything and anything under the sun from low to high end prices. Nothing is too good or bad to me unless I try it first. That is why it is called experimenting and experiencing. If you try it you just might like it :-)

I love to wear breathable and light products on my canvas(face). I love the natural look on  me during this time because who wants melting makeup coming down their face :(.

These products are old and new in my collection. I try them all and made a routine on using them in rotation. We sometimes find ourselves wearing the same things over a period of time...well, that's exactly what happened here. :-)! Ok! Ok! On with the favs....

NAILS

The colors of the spring/summer were pastels and orange(which became very popular)!!
All of these polishes are retail for $8 at your local CVS, Walgreens or Target
ESSIE: left to right
Tart Deco - coral (Limited Edition)
Lilacism- soft purple
Braziliant- orange (Limited Edition)

LIPSTICKS

My Mac lipsticks....some old and some new!! Retail at $14.50 each


Here are swatches of the lipsticks:
Show Orchid- Mid tone Fuchsia (Mac pro)
Hibiscus- Deep Coral (Surf Baby collection)
Shy Girl- Peachy Nude (Permanent)
LIPGLOSS

My lipgloss for an easy but everyday/everywhere look!
MAC Strange Potion- (Surf Baby Collection) originally from the Venomous Villains collection
NYX Natural -(My fav of all)
Revlon- Coral Reef

 The swatches are from left to right:
 MAC Strange Potion $14.50
 NYX Natural $4.99
Revlon Coral Reef $5.99-$8.99 (depending on retailer)

EYES

For a natural eye this is all I use. Some concealer, eyeshadow and liner. My mascara is all Maybelline Full n Soft during the summer. It gives me the most natural look without any clumping.

Top to Bottom:
Mac Select Moisture Cover- $19.50
NYX Eyeshadow in Flamingo- $4.99
Relvon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in Black- $7.99


Hope you all enjoy my summer favorites and will comment below if you have any favs or maybe own any of these products. Tell me all about it!!! Comment below :-)!

No comments: