Labels

Monday, August 22, 2011

Let's Get This PARTY STARTED!!!!


I am already a nail polish junkie but these Lippman shades just makes my all time favorites list! Glitter polishes are my go to look when I can't find a shade to rock. These are now sold on the Deborah Lippman website. Happy Birthday is a crowds favorite:). The pack is $42 or $16 each shade.
From left to right:


Happy Birthday (Clear with multi glitter)
Candy Shop (Bubblegum pink with multi glitter)
Forget You (Black with multi glitter)

This pack is a great gift for a friend's birthday or a treat for yourself :)! I personally will purchase this and rock them for the upcoming holidays. Glitter nails is always a show stopper especially for those parties during the year's biggest parties (Christmas and New Year's)! Which is your favorite?

No comments: