Holiday Breakfast Bake
Everyone has a favorite dish during the holidays. I do indeed love the classic stuffing dish my mother always makes. Stuffing is something that I crave for during the holidays. It can be eaten morning lunch and dinner(my preference). This year I think I'm going to change it up a bit with this breakfast bake which includes all the right things to start your day off right.
This wonderful morning meal can serve up to 8 people in 50 minutes!
1 package (12 oz) bulk your choice of sausage (italian pork or beef)
- cup chopped onion
- cup chopped green bell pepper
- cup chopped red bell pepper
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated original biscuits
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, brown sausage, onion and bell peppers; drain well.
- In large bowl, beat eggs. Stir in cheese and sausage mixture. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press biscuits into bottom of baking dish. Pour sausage mixture over biscuit crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until egg mixture is set and crust is deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before serving.