Labels

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dear November

Dear November,

You are my favorite month of the year. So many memories which are special to me were during your days. I love it when you come around. Things like the time goes back, trees change colors,the air gets crisp and cooler but most of all, the holidays are just beginning :-)

My birthday is also celebrated which is the best day of the month. I am soo excited you are finally here. There are so many things I plan to do. As the weather cools down, I can layer up my clothing and go to many indoor activities which bring out so much happiness inside me.

Indoor rock climbing, concerts, museums, bowling, laser tag, movies and so much more. Let's not forget eating out to all my favorite fall/winter spots. My favorite of all things to do during your time here is celebrating Thanksgiving. I get to prepare food on a special day while enjoying the company of my family and friends.

Thank for all the memories(past,present and future). Thanks for all the kindness and joy I get during your stay. Thanks you for the day of my birth.  Thank you for the wonderful celebrations of the holidays.       Thank you for being you!!!!

OK, last thing before I go.......I LOVE YOU :-)


Do you love November like I do? What is your favorite month of the year and why?



No comments: