Labels

Sunday, October 9, 2011

HELLO OCTOBER




This is a very crucial month for me. I say this because if you don't know already, it is Breast Cancer month. Time to reflect and relate to those living with  the battle of this disease. Also, a tribute to others who are not here with us any longer. Between this week and next week I will be attending a few events. Surely, I will meet lots of people while listening to their stories. If you have an event such as a walk, race or maybe a charity in your town or city; you should come out and support ;-)

As fall is steady and standing in place, so does the upcoming holidays. During this time of of year  I love  the most because I feel the holidays brings you closer to one another.

What is your favorite time of year?  It could be a holiday or not.

No comments: